Friday, January 5, 2007

New Year's Eve 2007






So for New Year's Eve, Trevor and I decided to do something a little out of the ordinary and we drove to Boise, ID to visit our good friends Ashlee and Kelci. We drove for 5 1/2 hours to get there and we arrived just in time to celebrate the new year, which we promptly did by drinking way too much Martinelli's Sparkling Cider and making a huge mess all over thier kitchen and front lawn with exploding firecraker-like streamer guns!


And what better way to ring in the new year you ask?? Well, it wouldn't be New Years if you didn't go to the local Denny's in the middle of the night, followed by some rather silly antics in the Walmart until about 3am!


We then tried to calm down and sleep for a few hours, so that we could get back on the road and be home by the time I needed to work the next morning! Of course, there was no sleep to really speak of and at 5:15 we proptly climbed back into the car and began to drive, through the worst fog I have ever seen in my life, back to Utah!


We were a little worse for the wear the next couple days and I am not sure how I managed to work when I got home, but for once we did something absolutely splendid for New Year's Eve Celebration and we have some really great memories to boot!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: