Saturday, October 4, 2008

Forks Trip: September 12, 2008 Pics (Continued)

Here are my pics (and other pics) of First Beach, dinner at Michaels Divine & a shot of hanging out with Group 2 in the cabin for the famous Vampilla Ice performance. Again, most of these pics are mine, but there are some included that I borrowed from others that were also there on the trip. I either borrowed the pics because I was there and remember those views or people or because the pictures were just taken so beautifully. Thank you to all those whose pictures I have used!

Gas station that we stopped at on the way to La Push.
Apparently this is the treaty line. No Vamps allowed past this gas station.

The Sign to La Push


Fire pit on First Beach (this is what I imagine when I read the part of the beach party in twilight and their bonfire)
There was lots of driftwood on First Beach

The beautiful First Beach


For Ru...
But the wave took it quickly

Me at First Beach (The water was SOOO COLD!!!)
Me playing in the surf at First Beach
This is a pic of a Surfer that just crashed in the waves at First Beach
Self Portrait at First Beach (the moisture does not get along with my hair)
Beautiful view at First Beach (thanks again to someone for this)
Misty & Laura at First Beach
Chelsea at First Beach
Me & Chelsea at First Beach
Me, Misty & Laura at First Beach (for some reason in all pictures of me from other people's cameras I am eating something!)
The Rainboots (thanks to someone for this. I remember seeing you all in your cute boots!)
Jackie in the surf at First Beach
Jackie at First Beach
First Beach
Lake Cresent
Lake Crescent
Drive to Port Angeles (thanks to somebody)
Drive to Port Angeles (thanks to someone for this one)
Drive to Lake Crescent (thanks Jackie)
Lake Crescent
What I imagine "running with Edward" would look like. (Thank you to somebody)
Fragile!
Jackie & Chelsea
Me & Misty
Me & Misty
Me, Misty, Jackie & Chelsea having dinner at Michaels Divine

The Ferrari
Dessert


Vampilla Ice Performs

No comments: