Here are pics from the second day of my Forks trip. There were lots of pics of the Hoh rainforest, so I did my pics in two posts. Most of these pics are mine, however some are from other ladies, so thanks to those ladies for their fabulous pics! I hope you enjoy!
Laura & I at the Hoh



Jackie

Lovin' in the Hoh! (Laura & I)
Group 5
More of Group 5

Our leader Tara telling us (group 5) we would be doing the "Hall of Mosses" trail in the Hoh

Starting our Hall of Mosses Hike (Jackie & I)
Group 5 starts the hike


The forest is just beautiful!
Laura & I
Me next to a HUGE tree! It is hard to tell but where I am is kind of like an alcove in all the green branches surrounding this tree.
Amy on a stick in the Hoh
Can you find me?
How about now?
The moss that hung off of these trees reminded me of a hair or like the coat of a Saluki dog
Huge fallen tree that went on for several yards
April & I on the huge fallen tree
Laura
Laura
Me just chillin' in the Hoh
Self portrait in the Hoh







"We did the Hoh!"
The Beautiful Hoh River
Everyone taking pictures of the river
Jackie had to get a closer pic of the river...so she went out into the river!

Jackie's pic from the little island in the middle of the Hoh river
The drive our of the Hoh rainforest
Car fun on our drive out of the Hoh
Car self portrait! Jackie, Chelsea, Laura & I!
The clouds were so low here...they were just so pretty
No comments:
Post a Comment