Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forks Trip: June 2009 Pics Contd'



The Self-Portrait Queen

My Crew: (L-R) Britney, Kim, Lisa, Donna, Ashlee, Genell, Tiff, Selle, & Jackie



The thumb of Poseidon trying to put out the sunset

I just LOVE this beach!

 Ash & "Scary-me"...hahaha

Kriselle & Brooke (AKA Maude)


The NRG: S, B, G, & A

...yeah...we rule! Admit it!!!

We start out innocent enough...

...but...

It never lasts!!!!

Bonfire Rocker Kriselle

Reluctant picture takers are the best!!!

Just ask Genell...she didn't want this picture! hahaha


Ashlee & Maude 
(yes, those are glow sticks in my hair)

Genell & Maude 
( I mean really, where did you expect me to wear them?)

Kriselle & Maude 
(really, I think you are jealous you didn't think to put them there first!)

Lumber Jack Maude juggling wood, an Amp & Diet Coke

Building a bonfire

Windy on Kalaloche Beach 4

This visit there was no real beach to walk on thanks to high tide


Did I mention I love this beach?

Kriselle & Maude

Maude, Ethel & Ethel

Because Sober should always look this good!!!

Say what??


Maude & Ethel

Dinner at Bella Italia
(Ok, so this lady was REALLY put out that we were laughing and having a good time in the restaurant...so we figured we needed a picture of her!!!)

The Subway Boys: Tyler & Mitchel
(Because no trip to Forks is complete without saying hello to them!)

Maude with Travis

Dancing the night away with my ladies (hottie Donna in the background!!)

Joe, Owner of Millcreek Bar & Grill
(our new favorite place to dance it up in Forks!!! Not that the Tesoro wasn't fun or anything....)

Kriselle & our new friend David
(LMAO)



No comments: