Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 1 - a success (for the most part)

I have restarted the diet that I was on prior to going to Forks. I officially started yesterday and all in all it was a success! My only cheat yesterday was one of those prepackaged skillet dinners that had a kind of creamy sauce and noodles, but I was able to restrain myself from eating the more than I needed.

Hopefully, with a little bit of effort, I will look like a bond girl by christmas! Hahaha...just kidding.

So as day two begins, I have already been severely tempted by the basket of Chocolate that Syd refuses to stop bringing in. Syd...I know where you sleep. You really need to stop with the chocolate!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Imagine an evil laugh....I am the chocalate devil....my purpose on this earth is to get you to eat chocolate..if I'm going to gain weight then everyone around me is to...