Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 2 & Day 3

So a quick update on my progress...which isn't much. Day two ended in severe office stress, so of course I sucumbed to the chocolate temptress that is Syd! (Dang you Syd!) I felt terrible about ruining a relatively good day on my diet with chocolate, but after movie night was over, I was motivated enough to hit the gym, so it was all good. It feels good to go to the gym...work out all the stress and tensions. It's almost like I can feel my muscles breathe a sigh of relief and it does wonders to clear the head.

Day 3 has been horrible though. It started off rough with an early day into the office in order for me to take Friday off, and immediately the chocolates consumed me with their tempting powers while my head ached due to the complexity of the spreadsheet I was forced to stare at. Needless to say, I passed most of today eating mini Twix and mini Baby Ruth's here and there with two litters of water that had Crystal Light mix in's. I was good for dinner though and cooked myself something healthy that was diet approved. My cooking skills are limited and so as long as it was edible, I figure it is good enough, but my family seems to think it was pretty good too.

I don't think I will be able to hit the gym tonight though, my back has been killing me lately, so I will have to hit the gym Friday morning or something...

Tomorrow...I WILL be better! Hahaha

1 comment:

Tim said...

Sounds like you're doing better than I am this week. I cracked and finally opened the bag of mini-Hershey bars I've had in my desk for the past 6 months and haven't been to the gym once this week.