On a day like today, where there is little sunlight to speak of and all you want to do is either fall asleep on the couch wrapped in a blanket or beat the crap out of somebody for that Black Friday Deal, it seemed appropriate that I should post some funnies. Now, I should warn you, some of the funnies are a bit COLORFUL...which should in NO WAY be a surprise to you, because if you know me at all, you understand my version of comedy is always a little colorful or violent. That being said, don't say I didn't warn you if you find yourself mumbling "Oh no she did NOT just put that on her blog!".
And here we go:

And here we go:









2 comments:
Thanks for that!! I needed a good laugh! Too funny. :)
seriouslly i am peeing myself from laughing so hard i esp love the special bus ... you rock B
Post a Comment